There are additional Unitarian Universalist resources available on the library's website.
- The Unitarian Universalist Tradition: A basic research and reading list, this research guide gives information about important reference sources such as dictionaries, bibliographies, and directories.
- Biographical and Genealogical Information: This guide describes a process for doing biographical research and what resources the library has to support that research. A section of the guide specifically addresses resources for researching Unitarian, Universalist, and Unitarian Universalist clergy.
- Reflections of Public Ministry at Harvard Divinity School and other online and live exhibits, many of which feature Unitarian Universalist material
- Timeline of Significant Events in the Merger of the Unitarian and Universalist Churches During the 1900s
- Unitarian Universalist Congregations: A bibliography/webography of digitized publications in the public domain that chronicle major events events in the life of Unitarian and Universalist congregations.
- AHTL Flickr collections
Contact a research librarian to ask questions about our resources.