We offer tools for each stage of research and writing as you work on your M.Div. Senior Seminar paper:
Use these links to explore our resources:
Or, work with a librarian. You will learn how to navigate the entire information landscape, including media, texts, data, maps, images, and archival material.
- A Guide to Writing in Religious Studies (PDF) was created by Harvard University faculty.
- The Craft of Research (print only) guides you through the process of turning a topic into a research paper.
- Formatting questions can be answered by your advisor.
- Papers from previous years are available in the library.
- Print copies of papers submitted to Andover-Harvard Theological Library should be single sided and without staples.
Also see Learning Support at HDS from the HDS Office of Student Life.