Obtaining Resources by Interlibrary Loan

All requests must come from a cooperating library. No requests from individuals will be considered. However, we will work with you to identify a cooperating library in your area.

Many of the monographs circulate and are available for loan. Noncirculating pamphlets can usually be copied, as can articles in periodicals. The decision to copy noncirculating monographs is left to the discretion of Andover-Harvard Theological Library. All copyright restrictions must be observed.

Fees are waived only for loans of Unitarian Universalist materials as well as for copies of noncirculating Unitarian Universalist items. There is a charge for copy requests over 100 pages.

We will loan up to four reels of microfilm per request. Microfilm copies can also be purchased. Please contact the interlibrary loan department for an estimate.

Please submit requests via OCLC or with an ALA ILL form. We discourage telephone requests, although they may be accepted in emergencies.

For more information about interlibrary loan, consult the circulation staff (617.495.5788) or email interlibrary loan.

For information about copying materials from the Special Collections, see its "Reproduction Requests" on the Contact Special Collections page.