- Audiovisual Records contain many of the audiovisual records of the American Unitarian Association (AUA), the Universalist Church of American (UCA), and the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA).
- American Unitarian Association and related organizations
- Universalist Church of America and related organizations
- Unitarian Universalist Association and related organizations
- Records of the Unitarian Universalist Merger of 1961
- Liberal Religious Youth
- Laymen's League
- Alliance of Unitarian Women, Association of Universalist Women, and Unitarian Universalist Women's Federation
- The Service Committee, which contains the records of the Unitarian, Universalist, and Unitarian Universalist Service Committees, as well as their audiovisual records.
The American Unitarian Association (AUA) and the Universalist Church of America (UCA) merged in 1961 to form the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA). The Andover-Harvard Theological Library holds the records of these three institutions and their related organizations. Most of the records listed under the AUA and the UCA precede the 1961 merger date, but in some cases there is overlap with the records of the UUA. If you are looking for records that were created around the time of the 1961 merger, it is best to search the records of all three organizations. There is also a category entitled Unitarian Universalist Merger of 1961, which includes records that relate to the merger in very specific ways.