While Harvard Divinity School Library primarily serves the Harvard community, there are ways for those not affiliated with Harvard to use the library.
- Visitors must show a photo ID and sign our visitor log.
- Visitors may access reading rooms for consulting general-use in-library materials. Book borrowing and access to restricted stack areas are not included.
- Special collections are available to anyone and require registration. Contact Research Services to make an appointment.
- Visitors may use computers in the library space to access licensed digital resources.
- Visitors are eligible to purchase a Library Borrowing Card from Harvard Library's Access and Borrowing Office at Widener Library to borrow books from multiple Harvard libraries.
- Borrowing privileges only at Divinity can be established for no additional fee at the circulation desk of the Divinity Library for those eligible.
Print, Scan, Copy, Wifi
See "Print, Scan, & Copy" on the Help & Services page of this website.